Overcourt is the principle manor house of Bisley. occupying a position in the middle of the village. Originally a medieval hall it was extended in Tudor and subsequently Queen Anne styles which are seen from the outside. Inside more recent work has made the house into a beautiful home.
Over Court, which in 1608 was described as a large and beautiful house of 10 bays with outbuildings and a dovecot, is basically a medieval house of traditional hall and cross-wing plan; part of the original hall roof survives. Subsequently an upper floor was inserted into the hall and in the 17th century a new higher wing, incorporating a parlour, was added on the north-west. In the early 18th century the angle between the two ranges was partly filled by a stair and further rooms. In the 19th century additions were made to the service end and in the 20th there were some internal alterations. An 18th-century gazebo is built into the garden wall overlooking the churchyard.