There were reputed to be fourteen pubs in Bisley in the 19th century and possibly several houses selling ale as well. There are now only two pubs remaining – The Bear and The Stirrup Cup (formerly called The New Inn).
The George Inn, closed in about 1969, is now the George Stores
The Bell, closed in 1911, was at the old British Legion building in the High Street.
The Red Lion, closed in 1891, was behind Rectory Farm at the end of the High Street
The Crown, closed in later 19th century was at ?
The White Hart, closed in 1897, was at Hartwell Cottage in Farwells Road.
The Britannia, closed in later 19th century, was at Britannia House
The Three Horseshoes, later renamed The Kings Head, was at Srinagar House and was closed in later 19th century.